EN50155 PoE Switch ITP-802GTM-8PH24, ITP-802GSM-8PH24
The ITP series models are managed, industrial grade, L2 Fast Ethernet PoE (Power over Ethernet) switches that provide 8x Fast Ethernet UTP PoE (Power over Ethernet) plus 2x GbE SFP or 8x Fast Ethernet UTP PoE (Power over Ethernet) plus 2x GbE UTP Ports. The PoE features enable power and data to be transferred via a single cable, thereby considerably reducing cabling and electrical wiring expenses. These switches also provide a variety of functions to manage PoE operation including PoE device auto-checking, auto reset, and PoE power weekly scheduling. Housed in rugged wall mountable enclosures, these switches are designed for the harshest environments. All ITP series switches use M12 connectors to ensure water-tight, robust connections and guarantee reliable connections against vibration and shock. These models are also compliant with EN50155, covering power input voltage, surge, EFT, ESD, vibration and shock, making these switches suitable for industrial applications, such as vehicle, rolling stock, or vessel. With an IP67 rating, to protect against dust and water submersion, they are particularly useful in environments with extreme temperature, high humidity, oil, dust and in outdoor environments requiring water-proof applications, such as IP surveillance or city security.
▪ M12 and M23 connector against vibration and shock, X-code or A-code M12 for Gigabit port optional
▪ 24/48VDC redundant dual input power, and built-in power booster design upto 50VDC for PoE output
▪ Regulated PoE output voltage (50VDC) to stabilize PoE device, and guarantee delivery PoE power distance to 100meters
▪ Advanced PoE Management, management, PoE PD failure, auto checking and auto reset, PoE configuration for power planning, weekly scheduling
▪ Cable diagnostics, identifies opens/shorts distance
▪ Provides up to 5 instances that each supports μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses.
(Please see CTC Union''s μ-Ring white paper for more details)
▪ Supports TTDP for train application
▪ Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to ▪ Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration Tool*
▪ Supports SmartView for Centralized Management*
*Please see Chapter 1- Software Management for more details